word-matching-pattern search of romaji
sensei in the main, life-science, linguistics, pulp and paper and engineering-science dictionaries.
Nine Matches Found
- (n,vs,adj-no) head start; initiative; preemption; (P)
- (n) (1) (hon) teacher; master; doctor; (suf) (2) (hon) with names of teachers, etc. as an honorific; (P)
- (n) ancient sage; Confucius
- (n,vs,adj-no) oath; abjuration; pledge; (P)
- (n,vs,adj-no) despotism; autocracy; (P)
- (n) autocracy
- (n,adj-no) (obsc) recessiveness
- (n,vs,adj-no) despotism; autocracy
- glandular (adj,n)
reload with inlined kanji (be careful!).
FYI, raw lookup regex was:
Note: (*) denotes kana-only entry.
[Return to J/E Dictionary Main Page]
[Jump to J/E Dictionary Index]
This reply to request 124,116,090 made just for you Sat June 23rd 2018 7:23am JST [load currently averaging 37754 requests/day over a 119-second sample]