word-matching-pattern search of romaji
sensei in the main, life-science, linguistics, pulp and paper and engineering-science dictionaries.
Eight Matches Found
- (n,vs,adj-no) head start; initiative; preemption; (P)
- (n) (1) (hon) teacher; master; doctor; (suf) (2) (hon) with names of teachers, etc. as an honorific; (P)
- (n) ancient sage; Confucius
- (n,vs,adj-no) oath; abjuration; pledge; (P)
- (n,vs,adj-no) despotism; autocracy; (P)
- (n,adj-no) (obsc) recessiveness
- (n,vs,adj-no) despotism; autocracy
- glandular (adj,n)
reload with inlined kanji (be careful!).
FYI, raw lookup regex was:
Note: (*) denotes kana-only entry.
[Return to J/E Dictionary Main Page]
[Jump to J/E Dictionary Index]
This reply to request 119,541,821 made just for you Fri Feb 24th 2017 5:43am JST [load currently averaging 27229 requests/day over a 165-second sample]