Work yet to do
Below is the old To Do file which Jeffrey produced long, long ago. Here's
the new one:
'Tis small, but ever growing. Comments or suggestions welcome.
- synchronize all the text on the server with the Japanese text.
This is my first venture into the WWW world.... I started writing it
the first week after being exposed to the WWW for the first time,
and I'm making it public about two weeks later. Obviously, it still
Here are my current ideas. If you have comments or suggestions, I'd
love to hear them.
- explain about regexes and lookup.
- clean up, expand, and clarify all the prose here.
- allowing one to set their local timezone for time-related messages.
- it goes on and on and on....
Comments appreciated [Return to J/E Dictionary Main Page]
[Jump to J/E Dictionary Index]
(this page's master source last modified 2 years, 0 months ago)
This reply to request 115,494,539 made just for you Wed Oct 22nd 2014 6:35pm JST [load currently averaging 7937 requests/day over a 566-second sample]